THE gifts given to North Hampshire’s elected politician’s have been laid bare after an investigation by The Gazette.
You can read the full story in this week’s Gazette, out today.
Also in this week’s paper:
- An inquest heard how a “beautiful” and “handsome” entrepreneur died from accidental drowning while he was on a family holiday to Corfu
- A long jumper from Basingstoke who won a silver medal in the 2019 European Masters Championships in Italy has his medal upgraded to gold, more than two years after the event!
- Officers who recovered a Dachshund and her five puppies earlier this month in Tadley have been given certificates of congratulations! The dogs are now safe and sound with their owner!
- The Top of Town will not have a Christmas tree this year as there is ‘no space’ according to the council leader!
- The Gazette can reveal how a school crossing patrol was taken away from outside a Basingstoke school months before a crash which saw a 10-year-old girl hit by a car
- A detailed plan about how the public will be involved in plans…