Good morning. The FTSE is called to open higher after sliding yesterday.
5 things to start your day
1) Revolut boss becomes multi-billionaire after £24bn valuation: Revolut has become Britain’s most valuable fintech firm of all time after an $800m (£578m) fundraising gave it a £24bn price tag.
2) Inflation may force Bank to slam the brakes on QE, warns rate-setter: Michael Saunders’ warning comes as a powerful House of Lords committee warns Bank of England is ‘addicted’ to quantitative easing.
3) Shell and Scottish Power plot giant, floating offshore wind farm: The oil giant and utility submit multiple bids for first offshore wind leasing round in Scotland in a decade.
4) Soho House shares fall on first day of trading: Shares in the private members club dropped almost 10pc to less than $13 in US market debut after pricing at the lower end of its marketed range.
5) Broadcasters must better reflect Britain’s diversity, warns watchdog: Ofcom says the BBC, ITV and channels 4 and 5 should stop being so focused on London and become more representative of the UK’s…