Here’s what happened today in European Tech.
– Berlin-based digital freight forwarding and supply chain solutions provider Forto has raised a hefty $240 million. With this round, Forto now weighs in at a $1.2 billion valuation.
– Israeli music education startup JoyTunes has completed a $50 million funding round at a $1 billion valuation led by GV (formerly Google Ventures) and with participation by Qualcomm.
– Wellster, a(nother) telemedicine hailing from Bavaria, has raised $40 million in a round led by Dermapharm with support from existing investors HV Capital and SevenVentures.
– Helsinki’s Tesseract, which specialises in bridging institutional capital flow between traditional and digital asset finance has raised $25 million in one of the largest Series A rounds in Finland to date.
– Doctrin, a medtech startup hailing from Stockholm, has raised €13 million to further its efforts of providing, “patient-centric healthcare, free from barriers”.
Belgian telecoms provider Destiny is marching forward with its goal of becoming the leading…