Paul Scully MP visited Scale Space this week, a new scale up community based at Imperial’s White City Campus.
Scale Space is the UK’s first scale-up community created specifically to help innovative businesses accelerate and grow. During the visit, the Minister spoke directly with several exciting companies based in the facility, including:
- DNAe, a pioneering molecular diagnostics business
- Avado, a digitally-powered professional learning business
- Salary Finance, who partner with employers to improve employee wellbeing
- Agilisys, a digital transformation specialist to the public sector
- Second Nature, a behavioural science and smart technology business
As the Government’s scale up champion and Minister for Small Business, Consumers and Labour Markets, Mr Scully has recently pledged support for Innovate UK’s new peer networks for scaling businesses, in collaboration with the ScaleUp Institute.